Welcome to summer 2022!
Registration is open!
We are ready to make fun summer memories. LES Summer Program 2022 will allow your child to connect with friends, make new friends and participate in programming that is fun! For the upcoming summer as we plan our program, know that it will be designed to address whatever “COVID circumstance” we are experiencing at the time, while allowing children to develop skills and work together, and of course, have fun!
If you have any questions, please be in touch.
Jeanette Keller, Auxiliary Programs Director
We can’t wait to welcome our incredible staff who are dedicated to providing a stimulating and fun summer program for your children. We have developed a program that is both fun and educational; one that challenges them and allows them to think from new perspectives.
- Young Adventurers: Entering Preschool (2.9) and Prekindergarten
- Junior Discoverers: Entering Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grade 1
- Senior Explorers: Entering Grades 2–4
- Trailblazers: Entering Grades 5–8
What You Need to Know
- We are returning to 1-week sessions rather than 2-week sessions. We know this gives you added flexibility!
- Late Afternoon Fun is back from 4:00-5:30 pm. Yay! Yay! Yay!
- There are two days when the program is not in session: Monday, June 20, for the new federal holiday, Juneteenth, and Monday, July 4th. Both weeks will be 4 days only. We don’t want you to be surprised.
- The summer program will run for 9 (rather than 10) weeks from June 13, 2022 through August 12, 2022.
The Lesley Ellis Summer Program is designed around popular themes. Each one-week session is led by experienced early childhood, elementary and middle school educators from Lesley Ellis, along with like-minded college students and other educational professionals. Throughout the summer children are immersed in hands-on explorations and experiences.
We look forward to a wonderful summer session in 2022 and hope you will join us for the fun. Please contact the auxiliary programs director Jeanette Keller directly if you have any questions or need additional information.