Welcome to summer 2023!
Registration is now open!
Lesley Ellis Summer Program 2023 provides new experiences, helps your child stay in touch with friends, make new friends and participate in fun and unique programming. We can’t wait to welcome our incredible staff dedicated to providing a stimulating and fun summer program for your children. We have developed a program that is both fun and educational; one that is age appropriate and allows them to think from new perspectives.
If you have any questions, please be in touch.
Emily Roos, Summer Program Director
Swimming is Back!
We’re excited to announce the return of swimming! In partnership with the Beede Center in Concord, Junior Discoverers and Senior Explorers will have the opportunity to swim two afternoons per session.
Who Comes to the Summer Program
- Young Adventurers: Entering Preschool (2.9) and Prekindergarten
- Junior Discoverers: Entering Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grade 1
- Senior Explorers: Entering Grades 2 – 4
- Trailblazers: Entering Grades 5 – 8
What You Need to Know
- We are sticking to 1-week sessions rather than 2-week sessions as we know this gives you added flexibility!
- Late Afternoon Fun is available from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday Field trips are back!
- There are three non-camp days this summer, Monday, June 19th, and Monday and Tuesday, July 3rd and 4th. Both weeks will be short.
- The summer program will run for 9 weeks from June 12, 2023, through August 11, 2023.
The Lesley Ellis Summer Program is designed around popular themes. Each one-week session is led by experienced early childhood, elementary, and middle school educators from Lesley Ellis, along with like-minded college students and other educational professionals. Throughout the summer children are immersed in hands-on explorations and experiences.
Click here to access our online registration form.
We look forward to a wonderful summer session in 2023 and hope you will join us for the fun. Please contact Emily Roos directly if you have any questions or need additional information.