Lesley Ellis aims to support the growth of confident, ethical learners by balancing core academic skill building and knowledge acquisition with age appropriate social and emotional development.
Our intentionally small size supports our mission to:
- know every child’s unique talents and interests and understand the learners sitting in front of us at the moment;
- work towards each child’s individual goals while continually discovering and developing new skills;
- take advantage of flexible opportunities at each instructional level to engage students in the most meaningful ways;
- constantly implement new ways to challenge students who thrive at an accelerated pace;
- creatively support students who benefit from supplemental instruction;
- demonstrate and guide behavior that is respectful, kind, collaborative, inclusive, creative, and perseverant.